Wednesday, May 12, 2021

snails trail

we have a truckload of compost for the garden. We have not bought in bulk before. That is what watching you tube gardening videos will do to you.

our tires were squishy

Our Friday group met, and I started sea swept for the month of May until I get it to a flimsy. I didn't have it all cut, yet. I wanted to be able to try it, and, make sure I could do it. My first try on a sample block was off and I didn't even know it. I am so glad that blogger friends helped me see it. My Linda friend, who started this sea swept journey with me, is still waiting for her background fabric to arrive.

Besides, the quilty company, making these blocks was a victory. I think they turned out so nice. I do like the batiks. Snails trails has been an old classic that was on my bucket list.



I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. I love this block, too. And I love batiks and I love your color palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric colors you're using in your snails trail, so beautiful! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great block, looking cool in batiks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your snails trails blocks. The colors are beautiful. Did you use templates for your cutting, or paper piecing? Do you use a starch or Best Press. They come out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blocks are going to make a gorgeous quilt, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect color choices. Thanks for sharing with oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a classic block. Love it in your colors so much! This will make such a gorgeous quilt when done. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete