Wednesday, May 19, 2021

recycle shirts

These blocks are addictive. While I was planning my new sea swept quilt, I made sample blocks in shirt fabric. Good thing I did, I made mistakes. But, now, I want to keep making snails trails in shirt fabrics too. I will need to cut more. If you can start one quilt why not start two.


Working with recycled shirts is such a pleasure. The fabric is soft and does what I ask it to do. There is a lot of fabric in a shirt. I have these five shirts are for sale on etsy.






I am linking to:


6 comments:

  1. Looks really good, Maggie. Makes me with I had a project going with my shirt stash right now. I enjoy working with them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be "wish" not "with". I noticed it just as I was clicking the publish button. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snails trail blocks are so lovely, this is going to be a beautiful quilt. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly, why not start 2 quilts? Especially when they are this pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful what you make with recycled shirts! So lovely. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete