Sunday, May 23, 2021

stash report May 23, 2021

I indulged in 2 moda scrap bags. I know they are not really economical, or practical, but, I love the mystery. Some bags are a disappointment, but, these were great. The strips were mostly 3 inches wide, and, many were coordinating. 


Stash report May 23, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 73 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 3 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 67 3/4 yards

net fabric: 5 3/4 yards used more than bought  I am still on the positive side of usage, but, I better start finishing again to stay that way.

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. 3 days it was close. I have been busy with food and garden,

I have started the last pumpkin on MR. scarecrow rug.

But, I have a ways to go today.

 I am linking to:


6 comments:

  1. I like mystery bags like that also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, thoses purple, and green fabrics are gorgeous! Well done with the hooked rug, soon it's going to be finished!
    Thank you for linking up today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like scrap bags too, but had to stop buying them. It's not like I don't have boxes of my own scraps. Those bags hold a lot more than you think too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress with the hooked rug.
    You got beutiful fabrics in those scrap bags, have fun playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wondered about those scrapbags? Have not bough one yet, did get a fat eight bundle this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ended up with some fun strips to play with. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete