Saturday, May 15, 2021

a bit of red

It was easy to grab the 2 inch strip drawer and cut for tiny houses. I did decide to add other colors to the red. If there was a speck of red, anywhere, I cut it. 


I am running low on the solids for psp 20/21. I need to take a count and see if I need other colors.

twosies ready to sew into rows for psp



I am a proud Grandma for the 11th time  A new Grandson - so precious


I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

red ufos

aunt Eliza star

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished



8 comments:

  1. Precious baby! God bless!! Congratulations grandma Maggie.
    Pretty tiny red houses. I am in love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new family addition! your houses are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new little grandson! I love those houses, too. What size are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The houses are cute blocks. The best picture was the new grandson, congratulations! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for your new grandson! He looks perfectly wonderful. So do all your terrific scrap blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute houses. Even cuter grandson! Wow...11? I only have 3 and that is probably all I'll have and they are getting older so I guess the next babies in the family will be great grandkids. My oldest grands are both 16 so I hope it is awhile before great grands.

    I am almost out of postage stamps and still don't have enough blocks for my target so I guess the next order of business is to get to cutting up some small scraps into stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful new baby, congratulations to all concerned!
    Love those little houses too, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new grandson, Maggie!! Glad to see that you got some sewing time in this eventful week. SEW many sweet RED blocks for the RSC!!!

    ReplyDelete