Monday, May 3, 2021

May Goal

I am not getting comment notification in my email - any fixes?

This is a Bonnie HUnter quilt ufo, that, I started before she printed the pattern. She showed making the blocks during a quilt cam, and, we were at least a year away from the book ( string frenzy) release. I had  most of the string centers in my stash of crumb blocks. I hunted around for the pattern, made it in 3 different sizes, chose my favorite size, and, made them in our room in Florida over Christmas. I thought I could get ahead a bit by having my blocks ready for the book release. When her book was released, the only quilt I didn't like in the book was xing using this block . sigh...


I thought I would want to have an alternate block, but, the quilt would be too big. I think a simple sashing will do. I have this great red vintage fabric, I will use at least as the cornerstones. No wait - borders


This will be my one monthly goal at elm street quilts for May to make it into a top. It is also part of my PHD 21 goals, and as the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.

I am linking:

3 comments:

  1. I've had a similar issue with not receiving the comment emails, and Blogger wouldn't allow me to put an email address in the comment notification section. So I've set my comments to all needing moderation, and now I get those emails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I really like your Stars...so pretty.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks are so much fun. I just love the scrappiness of them

    ReplyDelete