Wednesday, February 28, 2024

5 quilt report February 28, 2024

Last report January 31, 2024

I try to work on these 5 quilts until they are done. Their turn in the UFO closet is over, and, they need to be finished one way or another. My top priority this year are the quilts in the to be quilted closet.

 I finished 3 ufos in February. 

I wanted to finish 2 quilts In the 'to be quilted closet' before I did any other UFOs. I finished....

1. carolina chain is finished.


2. peek a boo bunnies is finished


3. Rick rack nines is finished. This was  my February One monthly goal to have a finished quilt.


4. falling charms is quilted and I am working on the binding. I can still have it done by the end of February. I have an extra day right?


I worked on these older Ufos to finish them

1. mini churndashes  -I have the blocks sewn and in sets of two. I hope to start assembly.


2. glitter - I have started sewing rows and sewing 2 rows together.

5. split 9 patch -This was new for February. I have started the assembly.  I am pretty sure all the blocks were finished as leader and enders in 2013. I have 245 of them. 


And my February PHD report


Looking forward to March:

 quilts to be quilted from the closet -top priority

1.strip tease

80 x 95

2. antique tile


ufo projects for March:

I am still working on February's piecing projects, but all 3 are in the assembly stage

1. glitter - I worked a little with these blocks in January and February, and, will make them a part of my regular piecing projects in March. 

2. churn dashes - blocks are ready for assembly

3. split 9 patch -It is ready for assembly  I am making this my one monthly goal for March to have it to the top stage

If these finish early, I will add an older UFO I called dark strings. My notes say it needs a border.

next on the longarm

1. show off is on the frame 

2. faux table runner

customer pause

3. scrappy log cabin

4. lucky stars

5. dart jelly roll

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the finishes in February. You are set up to have a good month in March too. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on all fronts. You are a quilt making machine! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/02/28/wednesday-wait-loss-369

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so organized! Congratulations on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've had a productive February. Congratulations on your fabulous finishes.

    ReplyDelete