Sunday, February 4, 2024

stash report February 4 , 2024

These were on the free table at guild. Only one piece was countable. The rest were short or uneven pieces. But, I am glad to have them.


stash report February 4 , 2024

fabric added this week:  1/2  yards  

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 3 1/2 yards 

fabric used:  -  29 yards  carolina chain finished



fabric used year to date for 2024: 92 yards 

88 1/2 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 5 days last week.  I missed my Friday group but attended an open sew.

I decided to work a little harder on my attendance at my rug hooking guild meetings. I miss everyone. My goal is 2 times a month. I have also decided that I will only work on my Christmas rug there, and, not at home. 

I made it to rug hooking guild this week. I hooked the center Moon in a hand dyed cloudy white. I am working on the background to surround it.


I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. You picked up some great small pieces, those yellows and oranges are really fun. Congrats on all the progress this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your rug hooking each week. Getting together with your rug hooking friends is motivating to make progress on your tree skirt. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. That moon looks so pretty. I like the free pieces you took home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fabrics, these little hearts are cute, and I love the four on the right! Short pieces, but perfect for scrap quilts ;)
    Your hooked Moon is beautiful, did you dye this pretty wool yourself?
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That free table gets me everytime, even when I tell myself I don't need anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Carolina Chain is really pretty - what a great use of scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hand dye you used for the moon is perfect! What a lovely rug this is going to be. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/2024/02/07/wednesday-wait-loss-366

    ReplyDelete
  8. The free table at my Guild never has fabric. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete