Friday, February 16, 2024

peek a boo bunnies finished

Just in time for Spring, I have a finish. Peek a boo bunnies is an older ufo that is finally quilted and bound. I saw a picture of this quilt in a magazine and loved the bunnies. For February, I added this to the 5 quilts project as a top priority.  I have had so many quilts just waiting to be quilted that I want to work on them as a goal this year.

52 x 62 = 9 yards




The backing fabric is the reason I started this quilt in  2020. It was ready for quilting in 2022.


I am linking to:

12 comments:

  1. These bunnies are so adorable and the bright green sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! The backing is perfect. Congratulations on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one cute cute cute quilt!! Love it!
    Thanks for linking to TGIFF!
    quilting gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very sweet. Love the floppy ears. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun finish! You've gotten off to a good start with your 5 finishes this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extra cute finish! Kudos to you!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cute, Maggie! I really love the backing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable quilt - and the perfect backing fabric! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love that you are focusing on getting quilts finished this year. https://makingalather.blogspot.com/2024/02/peek-boo-bunnies-finished.html

    ReplyDelete