Sunday, February 11, 2024

stash report February 11 , 2024

I dug around and found this fabric in my stash for a back for my antique tile quilt top that is ready to add to the 'to be quilted' closet.





stash report February 11 , 2024

fabric added this week: 0  yards  

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 3 1/2 yards 

fabric used:  -  0 yards 
fabric used year to date for 2024: 92 yards 

88 1/2 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 6 days last week.  I missed my Friday group but attended an open sew on Tuesday.

I decided to work a little harder on my attendance at my rug hooking guild meetings. I miss everyone. My goal is 2 times a month. I have also decided that I will only work on my Christmas rug there, and, not at home. 

I did not attend rug hooking this week. I attended a quilt open sew instead. I am working on a cross stitch sampler designed by Melissa at pinker n punkin - I think it can be found here I am still working on my Spring sampler cross stitch and finished square number 3. - so cute



I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. I'm really liking that Spring Stamp piece. Seeing Kathy's finish on it and your cute block both this week is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric looks like the perfect choice for backing that pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gotten of to a good start on both the stash and stitching metrics this year. I love that backing fabric you picked for the Antique Tile quilt. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I dont do cross stitching, I always admire seeing these beautiful pieces. Melisa's designs are always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and cheerful backing fabric, perfect for your pretty quilt. Cute cross stitch!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fun to see what you are working on.... and finishing. And you, too, are cross stitching. I love pinker n punkin, too. She has so many cute little cross stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you not buying any fabric! You are making such progress there. Love the Tile top but have trouble thinking "antique" because of the fabrics which are bright and lovely. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/02/14/wednesday-wait-loss-367

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun backing for your quilt!

    ReplyDelete