Monday, February 5, 2024

peek a boo bunnies

 My top priority for my 5 quilt project this month is quilting an older ufo in the 'to be quilted closet' Peek a boo bunnies

I started this quilt in  2020 with a piece of fabric. It was a top in 2022. And then, it has had a vacation waiting to be quilted. I need to find a back and binding and add it to the longarm, as soon as a customer quilt is finished. It is very cute - love the bunnies. 

baby size for donation



If I stay on track, I may have a Spring quilt ready for Spring decorating. When has that ever happened?
I had open sew Saturday and we had such a cute little surprise





I am linking:

6 comments:

  1. Your bright green border print is just right for this quilt. It brings those bunnies to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bunnies! I love how you are finishing projects. Inspiring! I am on a roll, tool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bunnies just make me smile. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunnies are such fun -- the cheerful green is the perfect border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute surprise! Love those adorable bunnies. And kudos for maybe getting a spring finish in the spring! That almost never happens to me. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/2024/02/07/wednesday-wait-loss-366

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable, Maggie! Love the bunnies! Just in time for Easter next month! Thanks for joining with Monday Musings!!

    ReplyDelete