Friday, August 4, 2023

girlie girl finish

 I started this older ufo in February as a side project for the rainbow scrap challenge. The color of the month was pink. I made it this far by the end of February, and, decided to use it each month, if I finished the regular color of the month projects. I had rows by the end of March. I had a top by the end of June.

It is finally quilted and bound. 

46 x 50 = 7 yards



My July PHD report



I am linking to:

rsc23 super saturday

PHD

I am linking to:

TGIFF different   

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

16 comments:

  1. Definitely pretty in pink! Does it have a home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous finish. I love all the pinks and the large flowers to accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! There is a girly girl somewhere who will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, It sounds like you came up with a plan and it worked! Very pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that adorable!!! what a lovely sweet quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful ! all the colors blend nicely bringing sweetness to the quilt

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a pretty design and color combination! Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design -- the band of flowers livens it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun quilt. I love the break with the flowers and how the large polka dot fabric is worked into the scrappy blocks. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this girlie girl quilt, Maggie! Sew sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable girly quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this quilt! Pink and brown is a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely quilt! It's always nice to have a small quilt on hand to gift away. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your girly girl quilt is great!!! Congratulations on the finish!!!
    Thank you for linking to PHD in 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this quilt! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/09/wednesday-wait-loss-340

    ReplyDelete