Sunday, August 6, 2023

stash report August 6, 2023

 I haven't added anything new this week to my fabric stash. I have cut some scraps from trimming quilts. I cut some 4 1/2 inch squares from cream for an older ufo of shirts.

stash report August 6, 2023

fabric added: 0 yards

fabric added year to date: 116 yards 

fabric used: 7 yards  I finished girlie girl 




fabric used year to date: 307 1/2 yards

187 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 4 days last week. 

My village rug is finished and happily laying on our floor. It doesn't look much different than last week, but, I know it is trimmed, steam pressed, bound, brushed, and, officially off the list, safe and sound. The unhooked, printed linen was a Christmas gift from my hubby years ago. 

finished

This is the pattern picture of my next project. It is also very big. I doubt it will be finished in time for Christmas this year.


I am linking to:

12 comments:

  1. Your alphabet rug is so fun to look at! Love the whimsical houses in the middle. Wow! That Christmas tree skirt is gorgeous! I can see why it will take a while to make. I will be watching your progress. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlie Girl and your rug are just wonderful. I love your next rug hooking project also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of stash used - congrats! The rugs are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing off your alphabet rug. It turned out beautifully. I like the new project, that's going to be fun to work on. Happy stitching/rug hooking this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing off your alphabet rug. It turned out beautifully. I like the new project, that's going to be fun to work on. Happy stitching/rug hooking this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy little girl quilt! Love it. Loving too that new rug project. It does look like a big one, but I know you can do it! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/09/wednesday-wait-loss-340

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girlie Quilt is lovely, what a cute little quilt! Well done on finishing your village rug, and the new project looks very pretty.
    Thank you for sh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girlie Quilt is lovely, what a cute little quilt! Well done on finishing your village rug, and the new project looks very pretty.
    Thank you for sh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, the comment was posted before I finished it. Don't know were I was cut off, but thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scrap quilt! Will have to remember that block for charity quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the finished rug - it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete