Wednesday, August 9, 2023

uneven 9 patch project

I have a bunch (scientific term) of leftover blocks from a swap and circa 1880 quilt here. It is time to stop moving them around, and, do something with them. The blocks are 4 1/2 inches. I cut a variety of 4 1/2 inch creams, and, started sewing them at a guild open sew. This is as far as I got. I still have a pile of squares that need trimmed, and, it might be enough to make a good size quilt. So, more trimming and cutting, and then, we can resume the regularly scheduled program. I am adding this to my 5 quilt list to finish.



I  am linking to:

oh scrap

5 comments:

  1. These blocks will make a very pretty quilt, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great way to use up all those extra blocks. That's an easy I need something mindless to work on project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome you are moving this project and fabrics along their path to a quilt. It will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I like that you are using these blocks. They are way too cute to be hidden away. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete