Sunday, August 13, 2023

stash report August 13, 2023

I didn't buy any new fabric this week. I did find a pile of leftover fabric from my Kristal quilt, and thought I should decide what to do with it, since, I didn't want to put it away. haha


I think I want to make the cover quilt in the bright colors. It is a stack and whack and should be fun. Now I can put the fabric away in a nice box with a book to read until I can get to them. 


stash report August 13, 2023

fabric added: 0 yards 37 days without acquiring any scraps or fabric

fabric added year to date: 116 yards  - no change

fabric used: 0 yards 
fabric used year to date: 307 1/2 yards - no change

187 1/ 2 yards used more than bought - no change

I sewed 3 days last week. 


My new rug hooking project is in the color planning/gathering stage.

 I showed making the center hexie in July here. I have had a chance to add it to the mother ship and even the sides.


I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Yeah for no stash enhancements. Looking forward to seeing your bright baskets sometime in the future. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hexagons are growing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabrics; they will look so pretty in that quilt. Your hexi quilt is beautiful . Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover quilt looks pretty, it's going to be a lovely project made with your leftovers. Beautiful hexies too, love the new flower.
    Thank you for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image of that hexie being joined to the mother ship! So pretty too. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/16/wednesday-wait-loss-341

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plans are good! Looking forward to the next rug project.

    ReplyDelete