Friday, November 24, 2023

sweet pea finish

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

Sweet pea quilt is finished and checked off the UFO list, thanks to the 5 quilt project. I took a class in 2017 with marianne fons using their sweet pea block. It was great class, and, I enjoyed her as a teacher. I used a fat quarter bundle that had a jelly roll, too. I had most of the blocks made, when the project went into the dark abyss of Ufo land.

I added it to my 5 quilts in October. I decided on the setting. I added sashings. And, I had a atop in November. It was a quick turnaround for this older UFo. 


56 x 73 = 15 yards


I am linking to:

TGIFF different   

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous finish. Love the colors and setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty finish, Maggie! I love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely quilt. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another beautiful finish! It has to feel good to see some of these older projects come off the UFO list.

    ReplyDelete