Monday, November 27, 2023

anvil monthly goal finish

My one monthly goal for November was to make the 80 blocks I needed for an older ufo - anvil blocks. When I opened the project box, I had complete 50 blocks. I spent November trying to do a massive cleanup for my daughter's visit, so, I went easy on the choice of my goal. And, I made it. 



80 blocks


While, I was auditioning sashing fabrics. I decided on this vintage print. I've changed my mind twice. And this is as far as I went with that. I have decided to finish it, and hope, I will have it done by the end of the year. This is part of my 5 quilt projects.

some of the blocks have sashings added to them as well.

I am linking:


5 comments:

  1. This will be beautiful. Such a good choice for sashing - it supports the vintage look perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting your OMG. You are moving along with your 5 quilts challenge this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks. So you're going to keep the vintage print for the sashing? Congratulations on meeting the goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good. Will look forward to seeing how you complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing your monthly goal. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete