Sunday, November 26, 2023

stash report November 26, 2023

I  bought 2 new jelly rolls during the holiday sales. Do I need them? have a project in mind? no but I was caught up in the deal. LOL

batik and 30s prints

stash report November 26, 2023

fabric added this week: 6 yards 

fabric added year to date for 2023: 154 1/4 yards 

fabric used:  19 yards-  4 yards donated -15 yards for finished sweet pea


fabric used year to date for 2023: 531 yards 

347.75  yards used more than bought in 2023 why doesn't it look like anything is missing?

I sewed 1 day last week. 

I have packed up my rug and my hexie quilt, and, put them into storage until after my daughter's visit for Thanks giving. I am trying to do a big clean up of the living room.

 I made some progress last week on my sock. 


I am linking to:


10 comments:

  1. This batik jelly roll looks pretty, I'm sure that you will find very soon how to use it! Beautiful finish too, Sweet Pea is lovely. Love the cable on your knitting socks too.
    Thank you for sharing your projects and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should notice a deficit of 347 yards of fabric. Love the jelly rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got caught up in sales and bought 2 jelly rolls and some yardage. I was doing so good at refraining from buying more fabric. If I get snowed in this winter, I'll have something new to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sock is looking great and love that roll of the 30's prints. Hope you had a wonderful time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done well on stash usage this year. Maybe part of the reason you can't see a difference is that a lot of it is from scraps and much of it is from quilt tops that had already been started?

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many sales right now, it's hard to resist. I'd say you showed great restraint :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still want to give knitting socks a try, but really doubting I will ever find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of knitted socks. Maybe one day I'll do one, but for now I'm all in for quilting! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/11/29/wednesday-wait-loss-356

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great report! If you like 30s fabric you need to buy it when you see it. It's not always easy to find.

    ReplyDelete