Sunday, November 5, 2023

stash report November 5, 2023

I added a layer cake of creams for my stash. That was my reward for a finish last week.


  stash report October 29, 2023

fabric added: 3 yards 

fabric added year to date: 142 1/4 yards 


fabric used:  0 yards 
fabric used year to date: 473 yards 

301.75  yards used more than bought

I sewed 5 days last week. 

I have packed up my rug and my hexie quilt, and, put them into storage until after my daughter's visit for Thanks giving. I am trying to do a big clean up of the living room. I remembered a pair of socks I started earlier this year. This will make a perfect slow stitching project for me.... if I can remember how.


I am linking to:


10 comments:

  1. We are both knitting on socks! I like that yarn you are using, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just "WOW" on your stash usage this year! Enjoy your slow stitching over the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the sock knitting. I have one started somewhere.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely socks these will be! Great project to keep out while you straighten up for your daughter's visit. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/11/08/wednesday-wait-loss-353

    ReplyDelete
  5. Socks is something I've wanted to try to knit. Maybe someday......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I's a good time of the year to knit, and knitting socks is a great idea! Pretty yarn. Have fun!
    Thanks for sharing ;) And sorry for being late to visit.

    ReplyDelete