Sunday, November 19, 2023

stash report November 19, 2023

 I added a wide backing to my stash. I think this is a color I will be able to use.

stash report November 19, 2023

fabric added this week: 3 yards 

fabric added year to date for 2023: 148 1/4 yards 


fabric used:  39 yards-  25 yards spoolin around finish

91 x 100



fabric used year to date for 2023: 512 yards 

334.75  yards used more than bought in 2023 why doesn't it look like anything is missing?

I sewed 6 days last week. 

I have packed up my rug and my hexie quilt, and, put them into storage until after my daughter's visit for Thanks giving. I am trying to do a big clean up of the living room.

 I added an inch or so to my sock and I am feeling more confident. I think I can pick it up any time, now.



I am linking to:


6 comments:

  1. So many scraps in your quilt!!! Such pretty sock yarn too. Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the deep purple color in that backing. You've done so well on your stash metrics this year. How do you store your fabrics? I would think with that gone there would be a hole somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooling around is very pretty. Your sock is looking good. Enjoy your Thanksgiving visit with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to try socks one day yours is looking good - I love that spool quilt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way Spoolin' Around turned out -- I'm partial to lime green. The new backing will be versatile indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful finish! I love the green border too. Pretty new backing fabric, love the bright color. Great start with the sock.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete