Sunday, November 12, 2023

stash report November 12, 2023

I found more neutrals while deep decluttering near my treadle sewing machine -which I still use. I hope to close it up for awhile and keep the sewing mess confined to the upstairs. I will miss sewing on it in the evenings.


stash report October 29, 2023

fabric added this week: 3 yards 

fabric added year to date for 2023: 145 1/4 yards 


fabric used:  0 yards 
fabric used year to date for 2023: 473 yards 

298.75  yards used more than bought in 2023 why doesn't it look like anything is missing?

I sewed 3 days last week. 

I have packed up my rug and my hexie quilt, and, put them into storage until after my daughter's visit for Thanks giving. I am trying to do a big clean up of the living room. I didn't knit any this week, but, I did play a little with some scraps. sew fun - I used 1 1/2 inch squares as my leader/enders and then made these quick blocks from the scraps on my table




I am linking to:


9 comments:

  1. I really like your scrappy blocks. They have a vintage appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyful little blocks! These neutrals look pretty. Enjoy your daughter's visit!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't amazing what you find when you start cleaning up? I've been sorting scraps and going through my to be pressed fabrics. It's been enlightening. Good luck with your clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't deprive yourself of stitching until after Thanksgiving - that would be torture! Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to clean up and get to sew at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty little scrap blocks! What a great find to locate all that neutral yardage. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/11/15/wednesday-wait-loss-354

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing what you can do with scraps. Pat Sloan just had a lot of posts about that on her Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete