Wednesday, October 4, 2023

sweet pea block

I had a finish in my 5 quilt project, so, it's time to open the magic ufo box, and, see what treasure is next to make. 

I took a class in 2017 with marianne fons using their sweet pea block. It was great class, and, I enjoyed her as a teacher. I used a fat quarter bundle that had a jelly roll, too.

this was her quilt sample.


The workshop did not include a pattern, hence, the picture. I have 11 blocks made from the class, and, a note, that I need 18 blocks.

It looks like there are cut pieces, so I might have it ready to sew. The fabrics I used were a bit bright, but, I still like them. 

7 more to go


3 comments:

  1. They are sweet blocks! Love your fabrics. This is going to be sunny and happy! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/04/wednesday-wait-loss-348

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've known that block as Hope of Hartford. I like your autumn colorway. (And hooray, I could get right in to your post today. No domain name notice.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blocks and their color.

    ReplyDelete