Sunday, October 29, 2023

stash report October 29, 2023

I bought this cute neutral print at the thrift store. I like fabric with print and words.


 stash report October 29, 2023

fabric added: 1 yards 

fabric added year to date: 139 1/4 yards 


fabric used:  25 yards - Fair and square finished 25 yards

25 yards

fabric used year to date: 473 yards 

304.75  yards used more than bought

I sewed 7 days last week. 

I have packed up my rug and my hexie quilt, and, put them into storage until after my daughter's visit for Thanks giving. I am trying to do a big clean up of the living room. I am not sure what  stitching I can do in the meantime. I did hook the moon in the center of the rug, before I put it away.

I bought a template that I might try hand piecing the old block block. I can't think of the name. I can use it on 2 1/2 inch strips.


I am linking to:


8 comments:

  1. I love fabric with words on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That moon looks great. The quilt is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great moon! I really dislike cleaning up for company to come. But sometimes you do find some hidden treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric find and your hooking looks fabulous. I have been doing a great clean up for the holidays too- putting away some of my stitching until the holidays. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun neutral! You had a good week on the stitching front. I'm not ready for it to be November!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely prints, this new fabric is beautiful. Never too many neutrals in the stash ;) Love the Moon! How great to have family for the holidays, enjoy!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have me so curious about the block block. Can't wait to see what it looks like. Have fun with your daughter's visit. It'll be hard not to stitch between now and then, but so worth it once she comes. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/11/01/wednesday-wait-loss-352

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure how you know the measurement of your stash? It would take me months to measure LOL

    ReplyDelete