Sunday, October 15, 2023

stash report october 15, 2023

A friend gifted me some 1 1/2 inch squares, after I saw quilting buddy Lucy was making a postage stamp block. This jar was jam packed and nearly spilled over when I opened it. But, I just had to try Lucy's block. I was inspired.


stash report October 15, 2023

fabric added: 0 yards 

fabric added year to date: 136 1/2 yards 


fabric used:  1 +12yards -uneven nine patch is finished

66 x80



fabric used year to date: 418 yards 

281 1/2 yards used more than bought

I sewed 4 days last week. 

I pulled my Christmas rug out, again, and, began working on the background around the reindeer.

3/ 24

I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Your uneven nine patch quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Postage stamp quilts are so cool, but they are so much work. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects, that jar is just bursting at the seams with blocks to be sewn into a Quilt. Have awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely postage stamp block, it's a new great project on progress! Uneven 9 patch is beautiful, congratulations on the finish. Great progress on the rug too.
    Thank you for sharing all of them, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finish to your Uneven NIne Patch! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/18/wednesday-wait-loss-350

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your uneven nine patch quilt is beautiful. I can't imagine working with 1 inch squares. Your rug is really progressing. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bitty squares are great leaders and enders. Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete