Sunday, October 8, 2023

stash report October 8, 2023

I brought home this little bundle from the free table last week. I loved the colors.


stash report October 8, 2023

fabric added:  6 yards 

fabric added year to date: 136 1/2 yards 


fabric used: 0 yards
fabric used year to date: 405 yards 

268 1/2 yards used more than bought

I sewed 4 days last week. 

I took a break from rug hooking and made a new hexie piece for my hexie quilt. Both projects are at the large stage and a bit cumbersome. Last week, I showed the green hexie flower, bottom left, and, this week, it has been added to the mother ship. I am trying to "even out" the bottom.


I am linking to:

10 comments:

  1. lovely fabrics, who could resist! the hexie quilt is looking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexie quilt is gorgeous! It’s a slow process but worth all the effort. Enjoy your stitching today. Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexie project is beautiful! Doing the EPP does get tiring but you'll be so glad you stuck with it when it's finished. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric find. Your hexie quilt is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that - the mother ship! That's an amazing project. Have a great Sunday, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hexie project is beautiful! --TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hexie quilt is looking beautiful~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That certainly is a nice little bundle of fabrics, I'm sure you will put them to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bundle, cheerful fabrics! I love the one with wavy lines.
    Wow, your hexie quilt is growing big!
    Thank you for sharing your progress, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your hexie project is simply gorgeous! I can see it is getting big, but that's exciting because you might be nearing the end. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/11/wednesday-wait-loss-349

    ReplyDelete