Monday, October 30, 2023

strip progress

I have made progress on my strip tease quilt. I started with my quilting buddy, linda. Her quilt is a quilt ready for quilting, and, I am still trying to move it along as part of my 5 quilts project. Instead of sewing the columns vertically, I decided to make blocks that I can make horizontal rows. I have everything sewn into these size blocks. There are nine rows of vertical geese. Next, I will start to combine into something bigger.


There are ALOT of seams to match, yikes


I am linking:


4 comments:

  1. Those are pretty cool blocks - and all the fabrics are giving it an amazing look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun blocks, but yes there will be a lot of seam matching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of seams, but fun blocks, Maggie! Thanks for sharing on Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the way you are sewing this together is very clever. Can't wait to see it grow and grow! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/11/01/wednesday-wait-loss-352

    ReplyDelete