Wednesday, October 18, 2023

sweet sashing

 Last week, I decided on an on point setting for my sweet pea blocks. Then, I knew how I wanted to do the sashing. I had a chance to start arranging, and making rows. I, also, started cutting setting triangles, checking the size. I know there are calculations and tables in the quilting world, but, I find a setting triangle template my best bet for calculating what I need to cut.


Our quilting group met yesterday, I made progress on several of my 5 quilt projects. It was nice to have more than one project to do. When I would tire of one, I could move on to another to keep my interest.

 This was the cutest treat. Eat if you dare - Boo

almond sugar cookies





I am linking:

5 comments:

  1. I just love those blocks, so sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked a fun sashing option for Sweet Peas. I need to cut setting triangles for BH's Rhododendron project, I agree templates seem to work best. Those treats look almost too real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness those fingers look both scary and delicious! Glad you had a good time with your friends, and you got a lot done! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/18/wednesday-wait-loss-350

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the seasonal bright sashing! The cookies are fun. So many ghoulish treats to create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout for those stunning blocks!--TerryK@OngoingProjects

    ReplyDelete