Sunday, October 22, 2023

stash report October 22, 2023

These 2 pieces of fabric were on the free table as part of someone's Christmas fabric destash. I just saw them as neutrals that could be in any scrappy quilt, and added them to my stash.


 stash report October 22, 2023

fabric added: 4.75 yards 

fabric added year to date: 138 1/4 yards 


fabric used:  0 yards 

fabric used year to date: 418 yards 

276.75  yards used more than bought

I sewed 4 days last week. 

I pulled my Christmas rug out, again, and, began working on the background around the reindeer. I am

adding the background  a little at a time.


I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Great neutrals, perfect for a scrappy quilt. Are you trying to finish the Christmas rug before the holiday this year? Happy stitching and rug hooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your hooking each week. Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowflake fabric. I agree that both of those make nice neutral fabrics for any project. Your rug hooking is progressing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always running out of low volume neutrals, so I would have taken those, too. Enjoy working on your Christmas rug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet reindeer! Enjoy your slow stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty new fabrics, I love these cute snowmen! Beautiful rug too, the sky is lovely with these different yarn dyies.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love this rug! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/25/wednesday-wait-loss-351

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neutrals are always a great choice. I either have the fabric on the left or something similar to it. Looks great in blocks.

    ReplyDelete