Friday, September 29, 2023

one monthly goal finish

I have finished my wensleydale quilt- a jen kingwell pattern. It is my one monthly goal for September, and, one of  my 5 quilts  project. I plucked it out of my Ufo closet in March. I started cutting again in April. I made a few blocks in May.  I made more blocks in June. All the blocks were done in July, and, I started putting them together in August. 

67 x 74 = 15 yards






My ufo report for PHD


I am linking to:

TGIFF different   

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

11 comments:

  1. Maggie, this is fantastic! So many fun prints. Congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. And I like the backing that you choose. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous. You must be thrilled with how it turned out. Wensleydale is on my wish list. I have the paper foundations. I just have to pull fabric and start cutting…..one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the lovely scrappy quilt finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful quilt, love all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a beautiful finish, and a 7 months project, that's quick! I love the fun prints, zebras, madras, all very pretty!
    Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on this fantastic finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo gorgeous. This pattern never disappoints. I love your striped backing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on a great finish! You have a wonderful system for getting things done. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/04/wednesday-wait-loss-348

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful quilt. Great job making progress and fabulous UFO stats! Enjoy October stitching!

    ReplyDelete