Saturday, September 9, 2023

rsc hollow

Not much aqua sewing for the rainbow scrap challenge. I injured my finger over labor day ( no doctors available), and, we have spent a week without the internet. And, I may or may not have had a grumpy cat attitude. But, I have been thinking about next year.


I have 5 ideas and only 1 that I am sure I want to make. Of course, as soon as I see everyone else's projects I will be inspired. I think I want to do bonnie Hunter's sugar grove for my rsc project. As part of the 5 quilt project, the next ufo is my 3 inch churn dash blocks. I might add that to the rsc instead to build up the number of blocks. They are so cute.

I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Hope your finger is healing quickly. It's such a bummer to not be able to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your finger gets better fast and I do like your aqua hollow blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read that your finger was injured, that certainly slows your stitching down. Yes, I'm sure many of us are thinking about project for next years RSC. I am too, but I should really concentrate on finishing up the RSC projects I have still in pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your project planning. My sewing has come to a stand still while I changed rooms with the guest bedroom! I'll try to do a post about it soon.
    Hope you finger doesn't hurt as much as it did, I'm still cringing thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thinking to plan for next year's RSC while your finger heals, Maggie! Best of luck with narrowing down the options.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry about the injury and inconvenience. :( I hope that the grumpy cat can turn that frown upside down. I know you would make me smile if you joined the Sew & Tell Party. <3 Blessings & Prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your finger has been seen to by a doctor and is healing well. It sure looked like you hurt it bad! Love the teal Hollow Nine Patch blocks you were able to make. Using your down time to plan next year is a great thing to do. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/09/13/wednesday-wait-loss-345

    ReplyDelete