Sunday, September 10, 2023

stash report September 10, 2023

 We traveled to Pendleton Indiana for a lovely quilt show. It was held in the county historical museum. Behind the beautiful quilts, was all the historical museum pieces which was an interesting bonus. I did add a few fabric pieces to my stash from their fabric sales. haha











 stash report September 10, 2023

fabric added: 0 yards 

fabric added year to date: 123 yards 

fabric used: 27 yards  -rectangle wrangle is finished




fabric used year to date: 373 1/2 yards 

245 1/2 yards used more than bought

I sewed 3 days last week. 


The rug pattern is called Christmas in new England by Old tattered flag. It is meant to be a tree skirt, but I am changing it to just a circular rug. SO, on dasher and dancer.
I am using scrappy pieces of wool for them. 

The reindeer are finished, and, I started on Santa. I did injure my finger, and, haven't felt like hooking.

2/28

I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Santa looks very jolly in his sleigh! Hope your hand is better soon so you can get back to hooking. Lots of great quilts at the show. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful show, and the museum looks interesting too. Great that they had a fabric sale ;)) Love that lion's head.
    Congratulations on finishing rectangle wrangle, it's a beauty!
    Despite your finger's injury, your rug is coming along nicely with the new Santa.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous quilts, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, there are some really "wow" factor quilts in the show. Lots of variety too. Hope your finger is feeling better and you've been able to get back and do more in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Local shows are great fun! I had to look up Pendleton. Rectangle Wrangle is terrific!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you enjoyed the quilt show--I was the judge and it was so hard to not give ribbons to all the quilts! Love that cute santa in your rug. This is going to be beautiful. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/09/13/wednesday-wait-loss-345

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kansas State Fair time here in Kansas. The domestic arts building is the closest I will come to a quilt show for some time yet. I see some great ones in your pictures and I seen some great ones at our fair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those quilts! Especially the Santa Log Cabin. Thanks for the photos. Your hooked Santa looks great!

    ReplyDelete