Wednesday, September 27, 2023

teasing some progress

All the flying geese are done for strip tease pattern. I am ready for assembly. My quilting buddy has hers ready for quilting, so, I am behind. This is a truly scrappy quilt using 2 inch strips and pieces. I made the 4 patches along with the colors of the rainbow scrap challenge this year.  It is one of my 5 quilts projects. There are 9 vertical rows of flying geese and 10 vertical rows of 4 patches.






My finger is doing much better. The longarm needle went through the middle of the nail. The nail has grown out, so, I am not as worried about catching it and ripping it.



I lost my domain name for the blog,  and everything has to be changed on my blog. ugh   It's probably a good thing. I have had it since 2013 and every year, the price increases. I am now: makingalather.blogspot.com


I am linking:


1 comment:

  1. Ouch! That fingernail looks like it hurt bad. So glad it's better now and grown back. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/09/27/wednesday-wait-loss-347

    ReplyDelete