Saturday, September 30, 2023

lucky star

 I taught a mini workshop, last Saturday, for the guild on quick and easy star tips. I have been making lucky star in the color of the month for the rainbow scrap challenge. There were 6 making the stars with me, and, I showed them how I was going to sash mine. pretty easy. I have used a layer cake of batiks for my stars, and, I am using an older kaffe jelly roll for the sashings, I had made the monthly stars with 25 blocks in mind. I prefer rectangle quilts, so, I decided to add 5 more and then I will be ready to assemble the top.


pastel batiks

linda

debbie

I am linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Love your batik stars with the Kaffe sashing! And it's so nice to see your friends' blocks. Stars always look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabrics! This is going to be a fabulous quilt. It's so fun to sew with friends, isn't it? Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/04/wednesday-wait-loss-348

    ReplyDelete