Friday, September 1, 2023

wensleydale top one monthly goal

This has been a long time project. Well, it seems that way. It became part of my 5 quilt UFO project in March. I had 10 cut in April. I had 5 made in May.  I made more blocks in June. All the blocks were made in July  And the top is made in August. Jen didn't border hers, but, I am worried if I don't do something, it will be hard to have the binding meet the points on the edges. decisions..decisions...decisions


I am pleased with the look of the top. I am not excited about the piecing work. 


I am making this my one monthly goal for September.

I am linking to:

TGIFF different   

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

5 comments:

  1. It's a very fun project, love the scrappiness. Good luck finding a solution to the binding concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Wensleydale is so, so pretty! I have one block, and it is on my "someday" list. I hadn't thought about how a border would help with the points on the edges - I'll keep that in mind.
    I just saw on another post that you pierced your finger and I got a chill when I read it - hope it is feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pattern - yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely top! Those shirtings are gorgeous. Square in Square blocks are so hard to piece accurately but it looks like you did a pretty good job so I'd be proud of that too. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/09/06/wednesday-wait-loss-344

    ReplyDelete