Sunday, February 25, 2024

stash report February 25, 2024

Red is the color of the month at the rainbow scrap challenge. I have been going through my red scraps, either cutting them or folding them neatly. I am concentrating on my 2 1/2 inch strip bin and my chunks drawer. I have not purchased any fabric yet this year.

 what a mess


 stash report February 25, 2024

fabric added this week: 0  yards  

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 3 1/2 yards 

fabric used:  -  25  yards  rick rack nines finish



fabric used year to date for 2024: 126 yards 

122 1/2 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 4 days last week.  I had 2 full open sew days last week and moved a few projects along.

I did not attend my rug hooking guild last week and attended an open sew instead. I have started the header on my Spring sampler.

I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Rick rack nines sure uses up a lot of scraps! Looks great! Your spring sampler is a perfect project for this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made great progress with just 4 days of stitching time. And just WOW on your stash metrics! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say no purchases this year. It seems to be one of those years to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Spring sampler looks good! Well done finishing Rick rack nines.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely progress on your cross stitch! So proud you have resisted buying fabric so far this year. That strong resolve will serve you well. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/02/28/wednesday-wait-loss-369

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitch project is so cute!

    ReplyDelete