Wednesday, February 7, 2024

green monkey wrench

Last month, as part of the green rainbow scrap challenge, I cut monkey wrench pieces. I spent the month using them as leaders and enders. I added several to my collection. I use 2 1/2 inch hsts and  1  1/2 inch squares. They are 5 1/2 inches unfinished. I am using the small pieces in the 2 1/2 inch strip drawer, as long as it is long enough to cut 4 matching hsts. This month, I am cleaning out the red strip bin.



Every time I make one it is a happy surprise.

I am linking:

2 comments:

  1. Great way to clear out the scrap bins! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/2024/02/07/wednesday-wait-loss-366

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun blocks. It's nice to have one in the works that moves along some of the scraps in the bin.

    ReplyDelete