Saturday, September 19, 2020

postage stamp red

Little tiny squares and I are having fun in red for the rainbow scrap challenge. Some of the blocks turn out better than others. I don't know if they were not cut accurately or I get in a hurry and sew them too quickly. It's hard to be patient. Each block is different and interesting in it's own way, and, I want to see it.



I was able to sew the red row for the row x row. I have only yellow to go. I plan on putting the rows together soon. I can hardly wait. The rainbow scrap challenge is a favorite of mine. It keeps me motivated and inspired, but, it is a lesson in patience. I am more of a hare in my real life, and the rainbow challenge is more of a turtle kind of thing.


And, then, I have two more psp20 blocks


I had an idea to try the waffle blocks. Using the smaller scraps. This makes a great leader/ender patch for in between the lines. But, they are small.



My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star
country road
and now
postage stamp psp20

I am linking to:

rsc20 super saturday
oh scrap
UFO busting




10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the finish of some of these projects, will they all finish this year or carry on to next year? Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make another psp block this week, but I love seeing yours. Those zipper blocks look like a fun way to use little squares too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chevron row is beautiful; it's serene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Diann @ Little Penguin Quilts are doing your best to suck me into that Zig Zag Row quilt!!! Lovely use of those RED scraps this week, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking red row. Turtles do get there eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to see your row by row all together. It has been so fun to watch this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your scraps with the red. That is going to be one cheerful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its fun to work on many projects.i find my mood determines which project i work on. Thats ok too.progress is progress. Love your postage stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so right about the RSC. It takes patience to make a few blocks each month instead of just racing ahead. I think it's been good for me, though. Slow and steady wins the race!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love looking at the fabrics in PSP20s. I only saw one fabric that I've ever had. Carry on!

    ReplyDelete