Tuesday, September 15, 2020

to do: catch up

I didn't get this purple group of blocks posted last month, during purple at the rainbow scrap challenge. These blocks are part of my rainbow irish chain, that, I have been adding to each month since last year. Last year, I made the 4 patches, and, this year, I am making the bigger block. I was inspired by this quilt.




There have been several months that I did not need to work on it, as the colors for the month were not in my quilt. As we get closer to the finish ( I only need yellow), I am wondering how a scrappy version would look.



I am linking to:






6 comments:

  1. Good morning, Maggie! I love seeing what different choices people have made for RSC. This is a fun and easy block - one that I could easily adopt when I jump into the fray next year. I was leaning towards stars but I this block would be fun to quilt. I've been following Natalia's 9-patch FMQ challenge. Thanks for linking up this week! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blocks for the challenge! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy purples... makes me want to whip out my purples and do something with them... but I will stay focused on what I put on my to do list today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great! I like the way your previously made 4 patches turn into the bigger blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your purple blocks - very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Clever Chameleon.

    ReplyDelete