Sunday, September 6, 2020

stash report: September, 6, 2020

I bought this fabric from quilted twins online. I needed to enhance my orange and yellow stash. I like quilted twins 1/2 yard bundles. I can get an assortment and it is good quality. Unfortunately, their fabric knows how to jump into the cart, so you have to be careful.



Stash report  September 2020

Fabric Used this week: 21 1/2 yards - I finished a baby quilt and  windmill quilt
Fabric Used year to Date: 268.25 yards

Fabric Added this week: 10 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 117.75 yards
net fabric: 150.5 yards used more than bought

I sewed at least 15 minutes per day 

I have a little more of the center, heading to the right, of my snowman rug, hooked.



and left



I am linking to:





15 min to stitch at life in pieces

8 comments:

  1. Rug looks great! I think the fabric bundles sneak their friends in when you aren't looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty assortment of fall colors! I can see why it jumped into your cart. Your snowman rug is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did get some fun fabric acquisitions. The snowman rug is looking good. You've got a lot of that blue center hooked, but boy it looks like there is still a lot to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabric AND your snowman rug. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowman rug is shaping up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Great fabrics, like the color assortment. Your rug is coming along nicely...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabrics - I also could use some orange and yellow in my stash - they seem to be the two colors I don't normally pick up. Hope you have something fun in mind for yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice fabric choices! And your snowman rug is really coming along! I love that bottom snowman's expression!

    ReplyDelete