Tuesday, September 22, 2020

to do: shine

I'm still playing catch up from last week. I finished the last Shine blocks that, I had missed during the rainbow scrap challenge.





I had started purple psp 20 blocks and needed to finish them.


It's fall in Indiana. There is a certain blue to our sky that I love. I like the temperatures, but, not the shortening of the day. Hubby has been busy finishing the tomatoes and peppers. And we have another batch of salsa ahead of us. I saw a cute idea for a pumpkin this year, and, we went in search of the perfect pumpkin. 


more to do? find my cutting table again.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Yum - fresh salsa sounds wonderful to me. It looks like you did indeed find the perfect pumpkin. Your two Shine blocks are pretty - I love those two colors. Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're getting caught up on Shine and PSP blocks! Looking forward to seeing what you are planning with the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Your shine blocks are so pretty - it looks like a cross in the middle, so it touches my heart. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete