Saturday, June 3, 2023

june one monthly goal

I have had Saturday soire BOM on my 5 quilts list for most of the year. The blocks were done, previously, and ALL I had to do was finish the top and assemble it to finish it. It has been a bigger project than I anticipated. I found 3 setting kits as part of the block of the month. My one monthly goal for June is to finish it, quilted and bound.


I have  kit 1 finished, and I have the 2nd kit in progress. I think I can start the assembly, 

row 1


June is garden season, not quilting season, but I want to see if I can finish this off the ufo list.

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. This certainly is a beautiful quilt! I can't wait to see it finished, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a striking quilt kit! I look forward to your finish!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The blocks are much smaller than I imagined from the photo. Such lovely fabrics. No wonder you fell in love. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/06/07/wednesday-wait-loss-331

    ReplyDelete