Monday, June 19, 2023

snailing along

Over time, as I work on this fun side project, I need to cut a few more pieces. I bit the bullet and spent some time cutting the rest of what I needed for 120 blocks. I didn't cut all the background, but, the shirts are all cut and ready for when I need a snails trail fix. This is one of my favorite blocks to sneak in between my "real" projects. I love the look and feel and the way the blocks just fit together. bliss

 
I will work on 5 at a time, adding a ring when I get a chance.



There will be no 2 exactly alike.

4 comments:

  1. What a great pick-up project. Very dapper "shells" for these snails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, Maggie - one of my favorite blocks! Thanks for sharing with us on Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirtings! These will make such a pretty quilt. Seems that you've got a great plan to get them done. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/06/21/wednesday-wait-loss-333

    ReplyDelete