Wednesday, June 28, 2023

clarissa centers

you may remember I wrote this about my clarissa quilt.

I saw this quilt on sane,crazy, crumby blog and loved it. She loved it from Kathy quilts. And Kathy loved it from the Shelbourne museum. Quilting is a hobby that links us to the past and to the future, a gift that keeps on giving. Thank you to all the lovely quilters who ply their art. You have enriched my life. And my daughter is an amazing quilter, too.......


I am happy to say all 36 centers are done. And, I thought, I would put it away again for another time. But, I have decided to keep them close. I have the other rounds of cut pieces in baggies by number.
I have all the pieces I would need for 36 blocks rounds with 40 in one bag, and, another baggie for the round of 24. I think I will throw a baggie in with any project I take to open sews and sew a set while I am there.


It will take awhile, but, there is no hurry. I won't notice how tedious they are, if, I am talking and having fun. haha

I  am linking to:

oh scrap


2 comments:

  1. That's a good idea to make a set of blocks whenever you're piecing a quilt, that will make more variety with the fabrics. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is going to take a crazy amount of QSTs, and taking it along to sew alongs is a great idea! What a beautiful quilt this will be when done. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/06/28/wednesday-wait-loss-334

    ReplyDelete