Sunday, June 18, 2023

stash report June 18, 2023

I am adding purple, orange and yellow to my stash in anticipation of a projects I want to make.  I have a much smaller stash of these colors. I noticed my green scrap drawer is almost impossible to close. I am guessing, I will start a green project soon to use the scraps. It is, after all, a see saw balance of adding and subtracting fabrics. Next week, our guild is having a garage sale. All bets are off, when shopping there - anything could jump into my bag. haha

stash report June 18, 2023

fabric added: 6 yards

fabric added year to date: 82 yards 

fabric used:  0 yards  

fabric used year to date: 221 1/2 yards

139 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 7 days last week. 

I still have a few spots that need filling in on the background of my village rug.

watch your Ps and Qs

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these new fabrics are gorgeous, such happy colors! Green would be great with these.
    Your rug border is nearly done! I love the green lines. Have fun filling the last letters!
    Thank you for sharing your week, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fabrics. I never seem to find the right yellows to add to the stash. Congrats on all the stitching time this week. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close on the rug! Love the dragonfly fabric.

    ReplyDelete