Wednesday, June 7, 2023

wrangle progress

I have been working on rectangle wrangle. I try to make 2 blocks every day. I cut over 400 shirt strips in 2018. After, I sew the strip sets, and, make the tube, I can play with each block. I love shirt fabric, the feel, the colors, the plaids. And, I know the best part will be seeing a whole quilt come together. I think they are always striking. And, any combo of colors will work. I've had this quilt on my list for a long time. Slow and steady, I will work each day. The blocks are divided into uphill blocks and downhill blocks. I am nearly done with the uphill blocks




I  am linking to:

oh scrap

4 comments:

  1. I agree--those shirtings are pretty! You're making great progress. Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/06/07/wednesday-wait-loss-331

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats having an ongoing project that you can go back to whenever you need a break or just to relax. I love a project like this. Great colors and it's gonna be a great looking quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of work. Shirts give you beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those yellow shirts are really fun, they definitely brighten up the blocks. Happy stitching this weekend.

    ReplyDelete