Wednesday, August 10, 2016

UFO challenge

I have not sewn as much as usual, lately, now that garden harvest season has started.

Celtic Solstice is all ready for quilting. I've started hanging the back, the top, and the binding together on a hanger near my longarm. The row of quilts is so pretty and makes me smile and then.... it makes me frown, there are so many nearly 30 of my own waiting to be quilted. It seems, I just don't wrangle my own quilts on the machine as often as I'd like.
My very scrappy Carolina Crossroads is in 3 big parts.

Both quilts are Bonnie Hunter designs and I am linking to JO's Country junction ufo challenge  
 and
scraptastic tuesday

4 comments:

  1. When I took inventory this summer, I had 21 tops waiting to be quilted. I managed to part with 5 of them, sending them off to charity, and I got one longarmed. I'm hoping to get one quilted a month. I was feeling like a quilt top hoarder!

    Love your Celtic Solstice! ( I have 2 CS quilt tops hanging in my closet.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that. One a month sounds doable. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scrappy Carolina Crossroads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete