Wednesday, August 17, 2016

More bunny fun

Once I had one bunny finished, I couldn't wait to finish the rest for my forest frenzy quilt. Hare :) are the rest.....
And hare :) is a bunny with a rebellious streak. Fits my quilt just fine.
And hare:) they are all for show
I am using a fat quarter bundle of cotton and steel fabrics. I wonder if the foxes will be as much fun.

I am still working on my 3 1/2 inch tumbler quilt. I think 4 more rows of 60 tumblers.  It was great as leader endler project. Just sewing them to finish the project, is tiresome. I have started the new Bonnie Hunter leader/ ender challenge with hourglass blocks in her colorway. So, I will have one scrappy, and one with rings of color.
I have all the pieces cut for chunky churndash

I am linking with Jo's Country Junction UFO Challenge
and Esther's WOW

4 comments:

  1. Adorable blocks! Your quilt is going to be super cute!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie, love your bunnies, Elizabeths patterns are fun eh! I've made Legendary with the Sasquatch and the Dwight Deer from her Craftsy class and loved doing them. Your second bunny on the top looks like he has an ear going the wrong way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, he was a bad bunny, very bad and in time out.

      Delete