Monday, August 15, 2016

Small group sewing

Nearly a year ago, a handful of quilting ladies started the gypsy wife quilt together. We met at the public library and supported one another through the process. It was so much fun, that, when the quilt was finished, we continued to work together but on our own projects.  We meet on Friday afternoons, and these ladies are very talented and great company for me. I adore them.  Two of us are making the forest Frenzy quilt. This is my first bunny - isn't he adorable?

Connie's 3d pinwheels
Linda's New york beauty
Sue's wild and goosey
And Candy's rug - she is a non- quilter
As difficult as it is, sometimes, to pack, and load, and go, there is such an inspirational boost, that makes it all worthwhile.
I'm linking to Ems's scrapbag moving it forward
and
Love Laugh Quilt Making Monday
and Cooking up quilts' main crush monday
and Patchwork times design wall monday

7 comments:

  1. Striking colors in the New York Beauty. And the rabbit....cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunny is adorable! How wonderful to have those kindred spirits to stitch with. I love your friend's NY Beauty, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've not been brave enough to try NY beauty yet, but she is tempting me.

      Delete
  3. What fun projects! What a creative crew you have -- and the bunny is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you meet with a very talented group. Your bunny is great! Love the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rabbit is cute and love that polka dot background :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bunny picture has caught my eye on several linky parties. And, duh, I have that pattern as I'm making a fox quilt from it. Right now it is a secret project on my blog but once done and gifted it will be featured. Fox is really easy to do. I'm going to have to try the bunny as he is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete