Saturday, November 30, 2019

rainbow scraps

I needed the last color to finish putting the Irish chain quilt together. But, with the end of the year, I have lost momentum on the rainbow quilts.
I am guessing, I am concerned with getting all wips for the year nestled in their winter homes for the wait for the start of a new year and new goals. It's a myth I still believe, that January first all the ufos disappear into a happier place, and I can just start any old thing I want..... again.... shhh don't tell me...
I had a time to get the last 6 blocks made in purple for the end of the rainbow quilt.




And sew the rows together.
into happy colors



I am linking to:


6 comments:

  1. it would be nice if we could get everything we started by the end of the year - I'm doing pretty well but I still have at least 7 that will not be finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the UFOs disappear at the beginning of the new year, huh?! Sweet deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see that rainbow of blocks in their layout! I've been wanting to make an Irish Chain quilt, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. Towards the end of the year I just run out of gas sometimes.A rest usually helps. The quilts wait! At least your blocks turned out nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty blocks. Love the idea that they disappear! Mine tend to disappear for a while.... before turning up again! Usually when I attempt to clean it is amazing what you find =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. January will be here soon. And that means New RSC starts. I too am trying to clean up old projects. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete