Saturday, November 9, 2019

fantastic star

In an effort to catch up a back log of rainbow sewing, I have made a purple scraptastic star. I really like making these. I have 2 1/2 inch squares in little boxes and they are generally one of a kind. I don't usually cut squares unless that is the last possible cut I can get from them. I prefer to keep strips and cut squares if I need them.


A friend at a recent sew in had started making these trolls for Christmas presents. I think they are very cute.
I tried to talk her into doing a workshop with these.




I am linking to:












7 comments:

  1. I love your Scraptastic Star! I made two sets of those last year for the RSC and need to get those quilts finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scraptastic stars are on my to-do list! Thanks for the inspiration! BTW, those trolls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty star! A rainbow quilt full of those will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty purple Scraptastic Star!! This block is on my list of possibilities for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty scrappy star. That block is on my to do list for someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely block! I’m such a fan of scrappiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh love that star.... and Mr. Troll is too cute.

    ReplyDelete