Wednesday, November 6, 2019

this and that

I had one of those sewing mornings, that I just couldn't figure out what to sew. I was in a funky mood and everything sounded blah. So I pulled out some oldies that are basically leader ender, until, I decide what else to do with them.
I used a bloc loc template set to make a few of the these blocks.


I sewed a few tumblers together.


I made 3 shoofly blocks.


And for added measure, I sewed two florabunda blocks.


And, then, I felt so much better.

I am linking to:


4 comments:

  1. I've had many of those days where I just couldn't come up with a plan! It really throws you for a loop! But it looks like you got over the indecision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. little by little we get done with things don't we

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects. I need some shoo fly blocks in my life me thinks. Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes just some random sewing gets one out of a funk.

    ReplyDelete